List of registered .IN domains

486,514 domains in this list

7,003 domains added on last update

List type Updated Domains in list
.IN zone domain list (standard) November, 2020 486,514
.IN zone domain list (detailed) November, 2020 486,514

Standard domain list includes the list of domain names (plain text format, one domain name per line).

Detailed domain list comes in .CSV (comma-separated) format download sample

It includes some additional fields:

  1. Domain name
  2. DNS servers (if any)
  3. IP (if any)
  4. Country by IP (if any)
  5. Country by HTML codepage (if any)
  6. Web server type (if any)
  7. Hostname (if any)
  8. Emails (if any)
  9. Alexa traffic rank (if any)
  10. Phone numbers (if any)
  11. Majestic traffic rank (if any)
  12. Discovery date

— Why we do not provide daily updates for .in zone?
— Country-code registars never open their zone files to the public. The only way to discover domains in country-code zones is to do a massive recursive scan of all known websites. That's what we're doing. We use a massive cluster of servers and crawl the Web, then we check and clean the resulting lists. We know of millions of CCTLD-domains in hundreds of zones (and currently know of 486,514 domains in .in zone), but we do not cover 100% of them (some of the smaller websites simply do not have any inbound links and that means that our crawlers cannot find them). Meanwhile we regularly add new domains to this list (1 time / 2 months).

.in zone details


Total domains in this zone: 486,514

Unique IPs: 95,011

Active websites: 416,141

Total phones: 92,362

Total emails: 144,385


Last update (UTC time): Nov 02, 2020 08:11


Web Server Usage Statistics

Website Geo Location


.IN zone registar
National Internet Exchange of India
Regd. Off.: Flat No. 6B, 6th Floor, Uppals M6 Plaza,
Jasola District Centre, New Delhi 110025
India

Zone WHOIS server
whois.inregistry.net

The .IN domain zone is managed by INRegistry, which ensures the security, reliability, and operational stability of the .IN ccTLD.

The .IN was first introduced in 1989 and became fully operational in 1990. Between 1992 and 2004, the domain name had approximately 7000 domain names registered. In 2005, liberalized regulations and policies for the .IN domain allowed unlimited second-level registration, which saw the number increase significantly to 610,000 registered domain names by 2010; with approximately 60% of the registration being from India, and the other 40% coming from overseas. The .IN domain is currently one of the fastest growing ccTLDs available.