- — This country-code domain zone is updated 2 times / month (each 2 weeks) (why)
- — This list is provided in compressed .gz format. Use 7zip to unpack and Ron's Editor or CsvPad to view files.
- — This list contains 8,354 domains, 9 phones and 1,017 emails.
- — Use this page for manual zone downloads. Want to download lists directly from your server? Try our domain API.
|List type||Updated||Domains in list|
|.GOV zone domain list (standard)||August, 2019||8,354|
|.GOV zone domain list (detailed)||August, 2019||8,354|
Standard domain list includes the list of domain names (plain text format, one domain name per line).
Detailed domain list comes in .CSV (comma-separated) format download sample
It includes some additional fields:
- Domain name
- DNS servers (if any)
- IP (if any)
- Country by IP (if any)
- Country by HTML codepage (if any)
- Web server type (if any)
- Hostname (if any)
- Emails (if any)
- Alexa traffic rank (if any)
- Phone numbers (if any)
- Majestic traffic rank (if any)
- — Why we do not provide daily updates for .gov zone?
- — Country-code registars never open their zone files to the public. The only way to discover domains in country-code zones is to do a massive recursive scan of all known websites. That's what we're doing. We use a massive cluster of servers and crawl the Web, then we check and clean the resulting lists. We know of millions of CCTLD-domains in hundreds of zones (and currently know of 8,354 domains in .gov zone), but we do not cover 100% of them (some of the smaller websites simply do not have any inbound links and that means that our crawlers cannot find them). Meanwhile we regularly add new domains to this list (2 times / month).